- 1 cup ice water
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 4 cups blueberries, picked over and chilled
- 3 cups chilled Gewürztraminer or Rhine wine
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 1/3 cup superfine granulated sugar, or to taste
1. In a blender, or in a food processor fitted with the steel blade, purée 2 cups of theblueberries with ice water. Strain through very fine sieve into a pitcher. Stir in wine, ice, remaining 2 cups of blueberries and, if desired, sugar and lemon juice.Pour into stemmed glasses.