- ¼ cup wheat germ
- 2 cups orange sections (about 2 large)
- ½ teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 ½ tablespoons Demerara or turbinado sugar
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 (7-ounce) containers reduced-fat plain Greek-style yogurt
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until blended. Spoon 1/4 cup blueberries into each of 4 tall glasses. Spoon about 2 1/2 tablespoons yogurt mixture over blueberries in each glass. Add 1/4 cup orange to each serving. Repeat layers with remaining blueberries, yogurt mixture,...