Blueberry Peach Crumble
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 6 commercial coconut macaroons
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- + 2 more ingredients
- 2 ¼ cups vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt
- 3 cups sliced fresh peaches
Place macaroons on a baking sheet. Bake at 275° for 25 minutes.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add macaroons, and process until coarsely chopped. Combine chopped macaroons, 1/2 cup flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, and brown sugar in a medium bowl. Add margarine, and stir well. S...