Braised Wild Boar with Sauerkraut
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 4 carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 3 pounds wild boar roast
- 2 (20 ounce) cans sauerkraut, drained
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). 2. Pour one can of sauerkraut into the bottom of a Dutch oven. Set the roast on top of it, then arrange the onions potatoes and carrots around the roast. Cover with the remaining can of sauerkraut and pour in the beer. Cover with a lid. 3. B...