Brandy or Rum Balls
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar for rolling
- 2 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers, crushed very fine
- ½ cup brandy
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
1. In the microwave or in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt evaporated milk and chocolate chips, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the crushed vanilla wafers and brandy until well blended. Roll the dough into small balls and roll the balls in chopped wa...