Broiled Lamb Chops with Lemon Caper Sauce
- two 1 ½-inch-thick loin lamb chops
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon drained bottled capers
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1. Pat the lamb chops dry, sprinkle them with salt and pepper to taste, and broil them on the rack of a broiler pan under a preheated broiler about 4 inches from the heat for 6 minutes. Turn the chops, broil them for 4 minutes more for medium-rare meat, and let them stand for 5 minutes. While the...