- 6 mackerel fillets (approximately 6 oz. each)
- 1 fresh lemon, cut into wedges
- canola oil
- ¼ teaspoon(s) salt, adjust to taste
- ¼ teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper, adjust to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice, adjust to taste
Preheat oven to broil. Lightly coat top of broiler pan with oil. Lay mackerel fillets skin side down on broiler pan, drizzle lemon juice over each fillet. Sprinkle each fillet with pepper, oregano, and salt. Broil approximately 7-8 minutes. Do not turn fillets. Fillets are done when they fla...