Bruschetta with Portobellos
- 2 tablespoons Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1 pound small portobello mushrooms, stems removed and caps thinly sliced
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 loaves French or Italian bread, diagonally cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 1 jar Bertolli Tomato & Basil Sauce
In 12-inch skillet, heat Olive Oil over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, broil bread slices until golden; rub with garlic. Evenly spoon unheated Sauce over bread, then top with mushrooms and pepper. Garnish, if desired, with slice...