Burricotti with Chestnut Honey and Candied Spicy Walnuts
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 8 thick whole wheat crackers (round work best)
- 1 cup burricotti or fresh whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 4 medium-size radicchio leaves
- 16 Candied Spicy Walnuts
- 4 teaspoons chestnut honey or buckwheat honey
Heat vinegar in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Working in 2 batches if necessary, add radicchio leaves; flatten with spatula and cook until softened, about 30 seconds per side. Transfer to plate to cool. Tear each leaf in half. Place 2 crackers on each of 4 plates. Top each cracker...