Buttered Spinach with Vinegar
- 4 bunches flat-leaf spinach, trimmed, rinsed, with some water clinging
- 6 tablespoons (¾ stick) unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons (or more) red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
1. Gradually add spinach to a large dry pot over medium heat, allowing it to wilt between additions; cook until tender, 5-8 minutes. Drain; press to remove liquid. Wipe out pot. 2. Melt butter in same pot over medium heat. Add spinach and 2 teaspoons vinegar. Season with salt, pepper, and more v...