- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate (do not exceed 61% cacao), chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups chopped Butterfinger candy bars (about 8 ounces)
- 4 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Chopped roasted unsalted peanuts or peanut halves
1. Place chocolate and butter in a medium bowl. Bring cream to a boil in a small saucepan; pour hot cream over chocolate mixture. Let stand for 1 minute, then stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in chopped candy. Cover and chill until firm, about 2 hours. 2. Line a rimmed ...