Butterscotch Pudding Pops
- ¼ teaspoon fine salt
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons unflavored powdered gelatin
- 2 cups cold half-and-half
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (½ stick), cut into small pieces
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
Place the brown sugar and butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has melted, the butter is incorporated, and the mixture is bubbling vigorously, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat and slowly whisk in 1 3/4 cups of the half-and-half in a slow, ste...