Buttery Herb Bread
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 (1/2-inch-thick) slices diagonally cut French bread
- 2 tablespoons yogurt-based spread (such as Brummel & Brown)
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
Preheat broiler. Combine yogurt-based spread and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Spread garlic mixture evenly over each bread slice. Place bread slices on a baking sheet; broil 2 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.