- 3 slice(s) bread (toasted)
- 1 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 cup(s) medium white sauce (2 T margarine, 2 T flour, 1 cup milk)
- 1 head(s) cabbage (small head)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 4 tablespoon(s) margarine
Cut the cabbage which has been washed into 1 inch squares. Steam the pieces of cabbage in a heavy pan for a few minutes. Toast 3 slices of bread. Cut into 1/2" cubes Melt 4 Tablespoons margarine, add the bread cubes and brown in a warm oven (250°F) a few minutes. Prepare white sauce by melting 2 ...