Cabbage Surprise Casserole
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 head(s) cabbage (medium head)
- 1 pound(s) hamburger meat
- 1 pound(s) frozen okra (use less if you like)
- 1 onion, (or to your taste) (medium)
- 1 cup(s) catsup (or tomato puree with onions and pepper)
Fry hamburger in very little cooking oil. Add onion, salt and pepper. Cook to a light brown. Then add catsup. Let it cook slow for 10 minutes. Add a cup of water. Let cook for 3 or 5 minutes. Add your cabbage cut small. Then on top of cabbage add your okra. Don't stir. Put lid on pan and simmer t...