Cajun Prime Rib Roast
- 1 (16 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning blend (such as Tony Chachere's®)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 (4 pound) boneless prime rib roast
1. Preheat an oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). 2. Place the prime rib into a roasting pan, and rub all over the outside with the hot pepper sauce. Evenly sprinkle with garlic powder and Cajun seasoning. 3. Roast, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 deg...