Campanelle Pasta with Parsley Butter
- 1 cup (packed) coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons (packed) grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 pound campanelle (trumpet-shaped pasta), fiori, or fusilli pasta
1. For parsley butter: Finely chop parsley, lemon peel, and garlic in processor. Add butter and process until well blended. Season parsley butter to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 3 days ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before using.) 2. For pasta: Cook pas...