Campfire Corn Bake
- 2 can(s) each) Diced Tomatoes with garlic and onion (14 ½ ounce cans)
- 1 pound(s) lean ground meat (beef, venison, mutton, antelope, etc.)
- 1 package(s) Cornbread mix. (6 ounce pkg)
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 can(s) sweet whole kernel corn (drained) (15 ¼ ounce can)
- 1 can(s) green chilies (4 ounce can)
In a skillet, brown meat; drain. Add tomatoes, corn, green chilies, and chili powder. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour into 2-1/2 -quart dutch oven. Prepare muffin mix according to package directions. Let batter stand for 5 minutes, then Spread evenly over meat mixture. Set onto campfir...