Cannellini Beans with Tuna and Pickled Cipollini Onions
- 10 to 12 Pickled Cipollini Onions with Chile and Cloves, thickly sliced
- 1 (6- to 7-oz.) jar or can imported tuna (packed in olive oil)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (15-oz.) cans cannellini beans
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 2 Tbs. finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Drain and rinse the beans. Transfer them to a serving bowl. Drain the tuna, flake, and add it to the beans. Toss the onions with the bean mixture. Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir in the parsley and serve.