Canton Ginger Kick
- 6 ounces (¾ cup) Domaine de Canton (ginger liqueur)
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon vodka
- Ginger syrup
- Garnish: candied ginger (see recipe at gourmet.com or use store-bought); lemon wedges
- 1 (1-liter) bottle soda water or seltzer, chilled
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1. Stir together ginger syrup, vodka, ginger liqueur, and lemon juice in a pitcher. 2. Divide among 6 (10-ounces) Old Fashioned glasses filled with ice. Top off with soda water. Spear a few slices candied ginger onto each of 6 wooden picks and add to drinks, then garnish with lemon wedges.