Caramelized Onion & Goat Cheese Puffs
- 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- ½ packages (17.3 Oz. Size) Frozen Puff Pastry (1 Sheet Of A Pepperidge Farm Package)
- 3-½ ounces, weight Herbed Goat Cheese Crumbles
- ⅛ teaspoons Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 2 whole Small Vidalia (or Other Sweet Onions) Thinly Sliced
1. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Preheat the oven to 400°F. 2. Remove 1 sheet of the frozen puff pastry and set it on the counter to thaw, about 30 minutes. 3. Place a 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat, allowing pan time to warm. 4. Add butter, onions, salt...