Caramelized Onion, Green Bean, and Cherry Tomato Tian
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups thinly sliced onion
- 5 cups (1-inch) cut green beans (about 1 pound)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- + 5 more ingredients
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ¼ cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cook beans in boiling water 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water; set aside.
Heat a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion and next 4 ingredients (onion through pepper); saute 8 minutes or until lightly browned, stir...