- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons green onion, minced
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ¾ lb bacon, chopped
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package instructions4 pieces eggs, beaten
1. Combine beaten eggs, heavy whipping cream, and parmesan cheese then mix well. Set aside. 2. Heat a cooking pot or pan then place the butter and let melt. 3. Fry the bacon until the texture becomes crisp. Set aside. 4. On the same cooking pot or pan, remove excess butter then sauté the garli...