Carrots with Peanuts and Coriander
- ¾ pound carrots (about 7), cut crosswise on the diagonal into ½-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander, or to taste
1. In a steamer set over boiling water steam the carrots, covered, for 8 minutes, or until they are just tender. In a skillet melt the butter over moderate heat and stir in the lemon juice, the honey, the peanuts, and salt and pepper to taste. Add the carrots and cook the mixture, stirring, for 1...