Cashew Cream: Easy, Dairy Free Dessert Topping
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups filtered white grape, pear or apple juice
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seed oil, or melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup powdered sugar or to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla or to taste
1. Bring the cashews and juice to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the cashews soften (5 - 10 minutes) 2. Cover, and leave to cool for a couple of hours, or overnight in the fridge 3. Drain the cashews, reserving the liquid 4. Blend the cashews with the oil and vanilla, adding a small...