Catalan Mushrooms with Garlic & Parsley
- 1 lb. medium-size white mushrooms, stems trimmed to ½ inch, and quartered
- ¼ cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Tbs. finely chopped fresh garlic
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 to 2 tsp. coarse salt or sea salt
Put the mushrooms in a large bowl of cold water to soak for 10 min. Rinse them well and then drain. Heat a large sauté pan with a tight-fitting lid over medium heat. Add the drained mushrooms to the dry pan, cover immediately, and cook until all the moisture from the mushrooms is leached out, ab...