Catfish with Green Olives
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed green olives, drained, rinsed, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 (6-ounce) catfish fillets
- Accompaniment: lemon wedges
1. Stir together olives, oil, zest, and 2 tablespoons parsley in a bowl. 2. Arrange catfish, skinned sides down, in an oiled 12-inch nonstick skillet, tucking thinner ends of each fillet under. Season fish with salt and pepper, then mound olive mixture on top. Put a round of parchment or wax pap...