Cauliflower alla Parmigiana
- ½ cup Progresso® lemon pepper Panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (1.5 pound) head cauliflower, separated into large florets
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Butter a 10x8-inch oval baking dish or a dish of equivalent size. 2. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil. Add the cauliflower, and boil until slightly softened but still retaining some crispness, about 3 minutes. Drain well, and then slice them l...