- 8 large white eggs
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- Ground white pepper to taste
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives (optional)
- 4 ounces Beluga, Osetra, or Sevruga Caviar
1. To remove top of egg: Cup egg, point side up, in palm of hand. Place small spice bottle upside down on top of egg, holding egg and bottle stable between thumb and forefinger. With other hand, hold heavy wooden spoon above bottle and strike downward, hitting bottle and creating crack around top...