- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound celery (8 to 10 large stalks), peeled and thinly sliced crosswise (about 4 cups)
- 2 slices white sandwich bread
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- ½ cup heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, mix celery, 1/2 cup Parmesan, cream, 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt, and 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper. Divide evenly among four 6-ounce ramekins, packing mixture in firmly. Place ramekins on baking sheet, and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake until ce...