Cheater Baked Ziti
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound bulk hot Italian sausage
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry ziti pasta
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 2. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Stir in the ziti, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through but is still slightly firm, about 12 minutes. Drain ...