Cheese and Vegetable Omelet
- 4 ounce(s) fresh or canned mushrooms
- ¼ cup(s) grated cheese of your choice - more or less as desired
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) to 2 tablespoons butter (unsalted)
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten, can use 3 eggs if desired
- 1 teaspoon(s) to 2 tablespoons water (optional)
In a bowl, whisk together lightly eggs and water. Over medium-high heat, melt butter in skillet. Pour egg mixture in the pan. Tilt the pan unil the bottom surface is completely covered with egg. Lift up the cooked portion of the egg to allow uncooked egg to run to the bottom of the pan. Continu...