- Brown mustard
- 6 uncooked bratwursts (if you have big eaters, you might want to double this number)
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- One 1-lb. bag refrigerated sauerkraut, drained
- 6 good-quality hot dog buns or small submarine rolls (again, for big eaters, see above)
- 2 12-oz. cans beer, preferably the cheap stuff
Oil the grill racks. Preheat your grill using all burners set on high and with the lid closed for 10 to 12 minutes. Combine the beer, onions, and brats in a large saucepan. If your grill has a side burner, feel free to do this process there. Otherwise, place over medium-high heat and bring to a ...