- 2 12-oz. cans beer, preferably the cheap stuff
- 6 good-quality hot dog buns or small submarine rolls (again, for big eaters, see above)
- One 1-lb. bag refrigerated sauerkraut, drained
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 6 uncooked bratwursts (if you have big eaters, you might want to double this number)
- Brown mustard
Oil the grill racks. Preheat your grill using all burners set on high and with the lid closed for 10 to 12 minutes. Combine the beer, onions, and brats in a large saucepan. If your grill has a side burner, feel free to do this process there. Otherwise, place over medium-high heat and bring to a ...