Cheesy Hash Brown Bake
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
1. In a bowl, combine the potatoes, soup, sour cream, 1-3/4 cups of cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minute...