Cheesy Hash Brown Bake Recipe | Taste of Home Recipes
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cans (10-¾ ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, soup, sour cream, 1-3/4 cups of cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese. 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minut...