Cheesy Wild Rice Soup
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) wild rice, cooked according to pkg.
- 3 slices bacon, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 4 tablespoon(s) onion, minced
- 10 ½ ounce(s) can cream of potato soup
- 8 ounce(s) American cheese
In a heavy skillet over medium heat, sauté bacon for 3-4 minutes or until slightly browned. Add onions and sauté until onions are light brown in color and bacon is crisp. Remove onion and bacon and drain off excess bacon drippings. Set aside. Prepare rice, instant or uncooked. Add soup, milk...