Cherry Tomato Tart with Basil
- 1.5 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 7 tablespoon(s) cold unsalted butter
- 2 pint(s) cherry or grape tomatoes
- 0.5 cup(s) cold heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) shredded basil leaves
Butter a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. In a food processor, pulse the flour with a pinch of salt and the butter until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Add the cream and pulse until the dough nearly comes together. Turn the dough out onto a floured work surface and knead a few times. ...