- 1 container (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- cups flaked coconut
- Miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- McCormick Assorted Food Colors and Egg Dye
- 12 unfrosted cupcakes
- 12 plain donut holes
- 12 pieces candy corn or 6 orange jelly beans, halved lengthwise
1. Tint frosting yellow, using 18 drops yellow food color. Place coconut in resealable plastic bag. Add 12 drops yellow food color to coconut in bag; shake until coconut is evenly tinted. 2. Spread top of each cupcake with tinted frosting. Press opposite sides of each cupcake into tinted cocon...