Chocolate Caramel Ice Cream Cake
- 2 cup(s) chocolate caramel swirl chips
- container of cream cheese frosting
- 1 container of chocolate frosting
- 1 package(s) chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 pint(s) chocolate ice cream with caramel cups of other favorite chocolate ice cream
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan. In a large mixing bowl, mix the cake mix, eggs, and ice cream with an electric mixer for approximately 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add in chocolate chips. Pour cake batter into the pan and bake for 35-40 minutes...