Chocolate Dipped Cheesecakes on a Stick
- Wax paper to line pan or baking sheet - 8 inch square
- 7 ounce(s) Dipping chocolate
- 12 each(s) Short wood skewers for handles
- Ribbon to garnish skewers if desired
- 12 each(s) Mini cheesecakes 1 inch square - frozen
There are several ways to make and prepare the cheesecakes for dipping: The easiest is to buy the pre-cut individual servings. They are 1 inch square pieces of cheesecake available in the frozen food section of many food stores. These are typically packaged in quantities of 12, 24 or 48 individ...