Chocolate Lover's Ice Cream Pie
- 24 (crushed 2 cups) crisp chocolate chip cookies, plus extra broken pieces for garnish
- .33 cup(s) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 quart(s) (4 cups) chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- .25 cup(s) chocolate-flavored syrup
- 1 cup(s) frozen whipped topping
1. Stir together crushed cookies and melted butter in medium bowl. Press on bottom and sides of 9-inch round pie pan. Freeze until firm, about 10 minutes. 2. Spread ice cream evenly over crust. Cover with plastic wrap; freeze until firm, about 6 hours, or overnight. 3. Remove pie from freezer; ...