Chorizo Mushroom Queso Dip Recipe : Rachael Ray : Recipes : Food Network
- ½ tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, a drizzle
- ½ pound mushroom caps, quartered
- ½ pound Spanish or Mexican chorizo
- 1 cup diced Mexican melting cheese or Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 bag corn tortillas or blue corn tortillas, any variety
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Heat the extra-virgin olive oil in small skillet over medium-high heat. Dice the Spanish chorizo and add to the pan to render the fat. If using fresh Mexican chorizo, remove the casing and crumble while it's browning. Add the mushrooms to the skillet and c...