Chunky Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- ¼ teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 pound(s) red potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 large cloves garlic, peeled
- ½ teaspoon(s) salt
- ¼ cup(s) butter, softened or extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup(s) half-and-half or whole milk
Place potatoes and garlic in large saucepan; add enough water to cover potatoes. Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 25 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain potatoes and garlic; return to same pan. Add butter, half-and-half, salt and pepper; mash to desired c...