Cinnamon Chocolate "Cigarettes"
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pencil or a chopstick
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup confectioners sugar
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 small metal offset spatula
- + 3 more ingredients
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate (not unsweetened)
- 5 1/3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 nonstick baking pad such as Silpat
Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk together all ingredients except chocolate until combined well. Working in batches of 4, drop 1 level teaspoon of batter for each cookie about 3 inches apart onto nonstick-pad-lined or buttered baking sheet, then spread each dollop of batter into a 3-inch round with of...