- 5 oz. (1-1/3 cups) confectioners’ sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- ½ tsp. salt
- 10 oz. (20 Tbs.) unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 2-½ oz. (1 cup) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2-½ oz. (2/3 cup) finely ground almonds
- 10 oz. (2-¼ cups) all-purpose flour
Blend the ground almonds, coconut, and flour; set aside. With the paddle of an electric mixer (or regular beaters), cream the butter on medium speed until soft and creamy but not melted. Add the salt and confectioners’ sugar; mix on medium-low speed until thoroughly combined, about 5 min., scrapi...