Coffee Shortbread Cookies
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar for decoration
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
- ¾ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 ¼ cups sifted all-purpose flour
- ½ cup finely ground almonds
1. In large bowl combine almonds, flour, confectioners' sugarand coffee. Cut in the butter and mix together until well blended. Shape dough into a ball, wrap in foil or plastic and refrigerate for at least half an hour. 2. On lightly floured surface roll chilled dough to about 1/4 inch thickness....