- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked spaghetti
- ½ teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 4 ripe tomatoes - peeled and seeded
1. In a blender or food processor, combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, oil and sugar and process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate sauce. 2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. 3. Remove sauce from refrigerator and...