Cold Spicy Celery
- 2 bunches celery (preferably organic)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted peanut oil
- Sansho pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon coarse Korean chile flakes
1. Remove darker green ribs from outside of celery bunches and reserve for another use. Slice inner pale green ribs (about 16 to 18, including tiny center ones) diagonally 1/2 inch thick (aim for about 7 cups). Toss with kosher salt and let drain in a colander set over a bowl, chilled, at least 1...