Colorful Cookie Glaze
- 1 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) light corn syrup
- ¼ teaspoon(s) McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 ½ teaspoon(s) milk
- McCormick® Assorted Food Colors and Egg Dye
1. Mix confectioners' sugar, milk and extract in small bowl until smooth. Stir in corn syrup until glaze is smooth and glossy. (If glaze is too thick, stir in small amount of additional corn syrup.) Stir in 3 to 4 drops food color until evenly distributed and glaze is smooth. Add additional drops...