Colorful Veggie Bake Recipe
- ½ cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 13 crackers)
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen California-blend vegetables
1. Prepare vegetables according to package directions; drain. Place half in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. In a small saucepan, combine cheese and 4 tablespoons butter; cook and stir over low heat until melted. Pour half over vegetables. Repeat layers. 2. Melt the remaining butter; tos...